Faculty Manual (PDF)
PowerPoint Slides with Suggested Commentary (PPT)
The download link above will download the PDF version of this presentation. To download the PowerPoint file, click here.
I've Got a Secret
Post-Trial Juror Disclosure Hearing
The Jury Selection and Decision Making in Adult Victim Sexual Assault Cases topic module provides extensive resources that are intended to be burned onto a CD and distributed. This download contains a compilation of 10 resources that will be useful to anyone wanting more information about this topic. The resources are listed in an Annotated Table of Contents. Each citation is a hyperlink to the full text of the resource. Users do not need to be connected to the internet to link to these texts.
At your program, provide the Annotated Table of Contents from the Resources CD as a handout. This will immediately show participants the wealth of resources available to them and may give them an incentive to explore the Resources CD on their own.
To Create the Resources CD
- Download the "Resources" zip file and the "Resources CD Label" PDF file
- Create a new folder titled “Jury Selection and Decision Making Resources CD”
- Move the downloaded zip file and the CD Label into the new folder
- Insert a blank CD and when prompted burn the Jury Selection and Decision Making Resources CD folder to the CD\
To Print the CD Label
- Purchase Avery CD label paper at an office supply store or online at http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/.
- Put the Avery paper into any regular printer, print the PDF onto it and affix to the CD.
- Distribute the Resources CD with the appropriate label and copyright information.
Graphics for Reproducing this Module (.zip)
- Download the graphic files (.zip)